The therapist looked up from his note taking when Steve said, “Trying to make her have an orgasm is like trying to start my Dad’s old lawnmower. Eventually my arm...”
“If only you listened to me,” Jan interrupted, “you’d know how to please me. By the way, you’re faster than a two minute egg. Sex might be the only thing you do in record time.”
“And whose fault was that? You didn’t want me so I had to finish before you started to complain.”
Silence flooded the room as each searched for a way to change the course of the discussion. Jan responded, “I always wanted you but I got bored with the same old thing.”
Steve said, “If only we could have talked like this a long time ago.”
STEP 5: TALK IT UP
1. It’s never too late to have a frank talk about your sexual relationship.
2. Exchange your views on your sexual activities, discussing both frequency and quality.
3. If changes are needed, discuss what has to happen for these changes to occur.
4. Be honest about what you’d like or what you’d like to try. To avoid sounding accusatory, start your requests with “I like it best when…” or “I’d like to try…”
5. If your sex life has become too routine, talk about introducing some novelty.
For various types of sex from “House Specialty” to” Elaborate-Adventurous” see Chapter 5: Sex Styles in my book, Win at Love!: 5 Hidden Forces to Make It Happen
Send your questions to me at email@example.com
Please put Q and A in the subject line.
To make a comment, just click on comments.
Link to my new book on Amazon:
Win at Love!: 5 Hidden Forces to Make It Happen
Hope to hear from you soon,